Heal Force CMS50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter, Handheld Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate (bpm) Monitor, FDA&CE Certificated
- Free Shipping Worldwide, Delivered in 10-15 Days
- Heal Force CMS50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter is FDA and CE Approved
- Accurate, Fast and Reliable: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter accurately determines your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 8 seconds.
- Designed for sports and aviation enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Easy to Use: Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button.
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes: Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- Loaded with accessories: Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box.
- 12-month warranty: For any issues about the pulse oximeter, please feel free to contact us for a brand new replacement or a full refund.
- Please make sure to read the user manual first and then follow the direction to set up and use the device.
- This pulse oximeter is not intended for medical use and is designed for sports and aviation use only.
The readout will tell you your peripheral capillary oxygen saturation (Sp02).
- An Sp02 value of 95% and above is considered normal.
- An Sp02 value of 94% and below indicates a degree of hypoxia, which is a low oxygen level in the blood.
- An Sp02 value below 90% indicates significant hypoxia and requires urgent action, including calling 911 for an ambulance.
If you wish to obtain a wholesale price, please contact us by clicking here.
SpO2 Parameter Specification
Measuring range: 0%-100%
Accuracy: 70% -100%, +2%; Below 70%, unspecified
Pulse Parameter Specification
Measuring range: 30bpm-250bpm
Accuracy: +2bpm or +2% select larger
Pulse oximetry is a test used to measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.